Square API FAQ
- How do I create a Square developer account?
- Can I use Square APIs to accept payments?
- Which products are supported by Square APIs?
- Are Square APIs available in my country?
- Can I build an application for multiple Square merchants to use?
- How can I receive answers to technical implementation questions?
- How can I provide feedback or feature requests for the Connect API?
- How do I change what my application is allowed to do?
- Python errors while parsing with ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded.
- I can't import a client library into my cloud environment
- How do I lookup my Location ID?
- What processing fees are applied to online payments processed with the Square Connect API?
- Is Square integrated with any open source e-commerce platforms or website builders?
- I'm calling the Charge endpoint but receiving a not_found error. What's wrong?
- What browsers does the e-commerce API support?
- Can I use the e-commerce API to accept payments directly from a native mobile app?
- Can I process e-commerce payments without using a Square-provided payment form?
- Is the e-commerce API compatible with third-party payment gateways?
- Is a sandbox available for testing e-commerce payments?
- Are payments processed with the e-commerce API eligible for Square's chargeback protection?
- Can I accept Square gift cards with the e-commerce API?
In-person Payments (Point of Sale API)
- What versions of Square Point of Sale support the Point of Sale API?
- Can I communicate with Square hardware directly from my own app instead of switching to Square Point of Sale?
- What processing fees are applied to Point of Sale API transactions?
- Is a sandbox available for testing Point of Sale API transactions?
- Do I need to go through the OAuth flow to use Point of Sale API?